About Mint HR: How I Can Help Your Business
Having worked with Tracy in the past the obvious choice was Mint HR. Her insights, suggestions and responsiveness are exactly what our business needs and I would have no hesitation in recommending Tracy to other small/medium organisations.
Taran Sohal - Director
With my extensive HR experience I can help with any people related matter: be it growing your business, developing your team, handling any tricky internal decisions, or just providing the basics. I also have other skills which you can draw on when you need them - including mediation, training and documentation.
If you want to be able to call on HR support fairly regularly but don't need an in-house HR person (or the cost of one), you can sign up for a support contract on a monthly basis. You pay for a set number of hours each month but this is reviewed and adapted regularly based on your usage. The beauty of this option is:
- HR support is only a phone call or email away.
- The support can be remote or on-site - whatever you need.
- You know where you stand on a monthly basis in terms of cost.
- There's no minimum number of hours - if you just want the security of 1 hour per month - we can accommodate.
- Hours can be banked, to be used in future months or we reduce the number of hours you need.
- There's no long term contracts - you’ll value the support so much, you won’t want to cancel.
HR Project work
You may have a particular itch which needs to be scratched – you want to introduce values, have a training need or need assistance with restructuring. We can work on specific projects with an a defined budget, terms and end date. The benefits of this option are:
- Aims and outcomes agreed up front.
- Fixed costs with a payment plan which will be agreed at the beginning.
Pay as you go
If you're lucky, and only have occasional need for human resources, then simply get in touch and discuss how we can work together on an as and when basis. You still get amazing, commercial, no nonsense HR support but with this option:
- There's zero cost unless used.
- Support is just a phone call or email away.
I'm sure as a business - you've given thought to the upcoming GDPR and the records that you hold on customers. Have you thought about the employee records that you hold? If you feel you need assistance in this area – Mint HR is here to help.
What can it cover:
- A full HR audit of your current HR policies and procedures.
- An update of your Employee/Staff Handbook.
- An update to your Contracts of Employment.
- A change of terms letter for your current employees to ensure their terms are GDPR compliant.
- A consent form in relation to the data your hold on your employees.
- Raising awareness with your teams as everyone needs to be GDPR aware so as to avoid causing breaches themselves.
If this is something you would like me to work with you on - let me know. Remember – you've got until the 25th May 2018 but that will soon come around. Not only will your customers expect you to be GDPR ready, but your employees will expect it too.
Although I am based in Leeds, I service clients across the Yorkshire region - from Hull to Huddersfield and everywhere in between. Travelling further afield to client sites elsewhere is certainly not out of question; travelling expenses are simply part of the expense.